• Trustpilot
  • Free Delivery over €30
  • Easy Returns
Clear All

Refine By

Brand
Weight
Lifestage
Special Dietary Requirements
Flavour
Price Range
From €0 to €1000

Applaws

  • Results 1-3 of 3



  • Results 1-3 of 3

Applaws

Applaws dog food range is made from 100% natural ingredients. The Applaws dry dog food range is made from 75% meat content with the remaining 25% made up from vegetables. Applaws food contains no cereal whatsoever suiting dogs who are allergic to cereals such as wheat, maize or barley. For owners seeking to feed their pets a high meat based protein diet, the quality doesn’t get much better. Applaws only sources its ingredients from natural and sustainable resources

Sign Up